Nero Lets you create your own CDs and DVDs quickly and simply. It doesn't matter whether you wish to burn a Data CD, an Audio CD, a super video CD, a DDCD or a DVD - the procedure is the same in each case. You drag the file browser with the mouse from file browser to the compilation window, open the burn dialog box and start burning.
We will take a step-by-step look to create a Multisession CD/DVD. If the size of your Data is under 700 MB using a CD is advisable in other cases a DVD sould be used.
All other setting should be left to their defaults:
1. Insert an empty CD/DVD into the player.
2. Start a new compilation by clicking on the appropriate button or the File menu and the command New.
3. Click the 'CD-ROM (ISO)' /'DVD-ROM (ISO)' icon.
4. Activate the 'Start Mutlisession CD' option to create Multisession CD.
5. On the label tag you can give your CD/DVD name and a overtype the default name 'New'.
6. Once you have selected your settings, click the New button on the right.
7. Compile the files for the CD/DVD using Drag&Drop editing by simply clicking on the required files in the File Browser and dragging them into the compilation window.
8. Click on the Burn button to start the burn process. All the selected steps now rum in the sequence until writing is complete. You can monitor progress in a status window which shows the individual steps being logged as they are executed. A typical final message would be: 'Burn process was successful'. The CD/DVD is then ejected. The messages shown can either be saved, printed or discarded. Close the window by cllicking on the Discard or Close buttons.